Indiana Chickenfest 2014

Hey folks!!!!
Ok, I'm a total procrastinator... So, if Friday night rolls around and there's something we need let me know, because I can plan to pick it up on the way! I am bringing a veg. dish since my family doesn't eat meat...

I have a few birds available:
A quad of Partridge Cochin bantams 3 girls and a roo. They are beautiful birds, the roo is very protective and friendly. They were a year in May/June. The girls lay very regularly. 1 girl doesn't seem to be laying a very good egg. It's usually shell-less or very fragile.
All three just finished raising their first batch of chicks, but are in great shape!
I'd like them all to go together... $60 or make me an offer.

1 gold laced sebright roo $5 aka FREE
1 Red Pyle OEGB roo $5 aka FREE

In other news:
My sister is showing up to my house 4 days earlier than originally planned(the 16th instead of the 20th) and that means I can only show up for the food... I mean SOCIALIZING, yeah... that's it...

We are planning on bringing our Weber Grill and if we can get it in the vehicle we will be bringing another larger grill as well. For food we are bringing hamburger patties, buns, fixins for hamburgers, chips. If there is a preference to buns or chips please let me know. I plan on bringing wheat and regular hamburger buns, and just regular potato chips.

Also, if someone could add us to the spreadsheet that would be appreciated. There will be 2 adults and 1 teenager, so you might as well figure 3 adults.

Just wanted to add I hope someone is bringing deviled eggs.

Do we have any kind of a head count? I need t know how many hot dogs/buns to bring, and also how much "HD Sauce" and beef BBQ t bring. I can't open the google doc either so don't know if it's posted there or not. Also was wondering if anyone else is helping t supply a meat dish?
I can't type into the Google Doc. We have 2 adults, and I think 2 teens and 2 kids,each of my kids is planning on bringing a friend (but that is not finalized yet).

We are planning on bringing our Weber Grill and if we can get it in the vehicle we will be bringing another larger grill as well. For food we are bringing hamburger patties, buns, fixins for hamburgers, chips. If there is a preference to buns or chips please let me know. I plan on bringing wheat and regular hamburger buns, and just regular potato chips.

Also, if someone could add us to the spreadsheet that would be appreciated. There will be 2 adults and 1 teenager, so you might as well figure 3 adults. 

Just wanted to add I hope someone is bringing deviled eggs. 

Since there will be a grill, we will bring brats and buns to add to the grilled options.

Is there anybody from central-northern indiana that is going to Chickenfest that would be willing to transport a hen from chickenfest to their home? I will pick her up, but I can't make it to chicken fest.

Back
Top Bottom