Indiana Chickenfest 2014

Oval one would b great Thanks!!! See u soon!!!! Whoo hooo so excited! Lmbo

We actually have three crock pots (not sure how that happened), including a big oval one, and we can bring all of them if necessary. So if anybody else is going to be overloaded with other stuff they are bringing (barb s?) Feel free to leave out your crock pot.

I have a numbers update. It will be me and a 10 & 12 year old.

My hubbie has either a ruptured or avulsed hamstring tendon (tendon ripped away from the hipbone). He is just in massive pain, probably facing surgery but won't know for sure until the ortho appt. It will just be too much of a long day & drive for him.

So I am leaving my son home with his dad to play nurse.

But myself my daughter and her friend are still coming. Can't Wait!!

I have a numbers update. It will be me and a 10 & 12 year old.

My hubbie has either a ruptured or avulsed hamstring tendon (tendon ripped away from the hipbone). He is just in massive pain, probably facing surgery but won't know for sure until the ortho appt. It will just be too much of a long day & drive for him.

So I am leaving my son home with his dad to play nurse.

But myself my daughter and her friend are still coming. Can't Wait!!

I hope your DH gets feeling better.
If you need help making a coop Wesley Design and Contracting has helped me out and charges fairly. He has done work on my shed coop and helped with my runs and netting. I'm going to see if he can put up our goat fence too but Dh wants a second estimate so the process is taking more time than I thought.

update on the goat shed, one wall is almost framed out. Dh ran out of 2*4 wood and is out getting more lumber.
Excited for you! Sophie is so round, she looks like a brown basketball on legs lol! If there isn't 2 I will be shocked. Sugar was not nearly this big. Now hope for doelings
fl.gif

Quote: I will skip bringing mine then, it works when it wants to.. pretty old. If yours is more dependable I would sure prefer food to be warm and yummy!

Ok, we are getting closer! I just want to finalize what I have to bring down chicken wise. I have the 2 pairs for @racinchickins, splash silkie and light brahma pullet for @amwchickin (if you are wanting any silkie chicks let me know which colors and how many of each. I just hatched out a blue silkie as well that I didn't have available before), and the 2 silkie pairs for @Minminme. If anyone else would like anything please let me know! Don't let my pricing scare you off! I need these birds gone! Lol. I also have a few eggs I can bring down. If anyone wants any let me know. Most of my breeds are still laying. I also have some Birchen Marans Marans/mixes hatching out now under a broody. Might have a few NN chicks in there. I believe most if not all the chickens is listed earlier are still available including the blue/splash partridge brahma cockerels.

I also have two silkie cockerels left. One is a beautiful white. I'd keep him but he's missing the feathers on the middle toe that I really need to add to my flock. Also have the blue with silver leakage cockerel. Both are free. I also have a lady I sold chicks to that is looking to give away/pay someone to take 3 silkie cockerels. They look like a buff with blue hackles and tail (think a buff with blue columbian pattern) and the other looks more of a light tan with blue. I me love the tan with blue but I just don't need anymore cockerels.

Tshirts Arrived!!

The Tshirts look really cool! I am posting a photo because they were silkscreened, which altered the look of my Photoshop artwork. Silkscreen printing is done one color at a time. Digital printing costs twice as much or more, the ink application is lighter, so the shirts have to be light colored.

These Tshirts are made to last, both with ink application and Tshirt quality. They're eye-catching and unique-- my neighbors love them, and they don't have chickens!
If anyone does not like this version, you can cancel your order. This is not meant to be any type of negative comment because the shirts are great, but the printing process is not like the example posted for ordering.

Back
Top Bottom