Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I bought two, one of them is with my white Japanese bantams, the other with the four youngsters I bought that day. All are using them nicely and I like them. Now, if there is a way to create larger ones to service a flock.....

I don't know what happened to my subscription to this thread. BYC still shows that I'm subscribed but I'm not getting the emails. I thought everyone had been awfully quiet, so decided just to check it out. Sure enough, new posts.
Hi, everybody!

Quote:
I bought two, one of them is with my white Japanese bantams, the other with the four youngsters I bought that day. All are using them nicely and I like them. Now, if there is a way to create larger ones to service a flock.....

I saw a design on e-baywhere the guy used a five gallon bucket with five (I think) nipples on the bottom. That would probably work for a large flock. But, I think shipping for a five gallon bucket would be a lot. But I would sell some of the nipples at cost plus shipping.

Why not just go to TSC and buy a rabbit water bottle? I've been using them for years. They do drip a little, but the glint off the drip attracts the chickens to the tip.
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom