Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds great.. I wouldnt mind one in the spring as well .. Maybe a lil more south.. I am living with my folks and we have 3 acres just outside Edinburgh. Only three minutes off I-65 at exit 80... Not alot of shade but plenty of room for and tons of parking.. I agree though that we all need to help with the expenses.. Maybe a Donation jar at the check in...

I'm up for it!
big_smile.png
I'm not sure if I can make it to any others we have but WILL be at Schultz's

frow.gif
Haven't been to one yet, but since I am officially a new chicken mom,
ya.gif
, I would like to come...wherever it's going to be.

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I will make it official real soon! I am so glad to see everyone
smile.png

If anyone is looking to host one as well, let me know and hopefully I can help out
smile.png

Quote:
That's wonderful Heather!! Congratulations!

I would love to come to another IN meet-up, ours here in KY was a major flop. Well, not a major flop, but nothing compared to the one you all had. Hopefully I'll have my car running by then, so I don't have to beg Chuck to take me
gig.gif

One a bit further south would be much easier for me to get to
wink.png

This sounds like a great idea to me. i don't know what all is involved in hosting a "Chickenstock" but we have the land and shall I say gathering facilities. I live in Evansville and if I was to know what all is required of a hostess, I might be willing to try. Also, with my location, Kentuckians could come across the river and join us. We have a log cabin on a lake in the middle of a horse pasture. the cabin itself is not very big but has a modern bathroom and we usually set up tables and put the food in there. This cabin is used only as a party house for family.

I would love to come to another IN meet-up, ours here in KY was a major flop. Well, not a major flop, but nothing compared to the one you all had. Hopefully I'll have my car running by then, so I don't have to beg Chuck to take me
gig.gif

I was at yours, Shelley, and certainly don't consider it a flop. I met a lot of great people, had fun, and enjoyed watching the great duck roundup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom