Indiana & Surrounding BYC Meetup August 1st, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I have a quiet summer, maybe I can make it next year. I now have two pullets! A bantam cochin and a polish/silkie mix.
ya.gif

Yea our meet up was the best!! But i need some help

I got some Black mottled D'uccle eggs sgipped to me a few weeks ago and most of them ended up clear. I had one grow and make it to lockdown...but it's day 21 and no pip so im thinking it's dead. My question is...can anyone direct me to where i can find some hatching eggs?? i know Wwmicasa1 sells them...and i got some...thoes were the one that ended up clear. Her hens have stopped laying for the year as well. I would even possibly be intrested in pullet's and cockeral's.

I know there was a lady that was selling a few porcilan and Mottled d'uccle's at our meet up but i don't remember who it was. I do know the user "beckt" i believe...bought most of them. Any help guy's??

Well, I wanted to say farewell to this thread. But before I ask a moderator to close it, I wanted to ask you all if we should plan on next years event. I will make a new thread if you all would like us to host this years event. We would like to have it Saturday, August 7th 2010. What do you guys think?

I think a late spring, early summer meet up would be a blast! I wouldn't mind hosting one. I know I havent been on here in a while...so many things going on here at the farm
sad.png
. Im trying to get myself back in order here.

Quote:
I think that you are great hosts and am all in favor of another visit to your place. However, I think that we should share in the expense.

If someone wants to host a spring event, who's to say we couldn't do this more than once? In other years there have been chickenstocks in more than one part of the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom