International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP

Dark Angel my favourite hen , I wish I have 100 like her . one day I will ,it is only matter of time and selective breeding , love her dark blue color with dark hackle ,she has no copper at all .when matted to CTB she produced well colored progeny .
I will breed her to Crow and his brother Raven this breeding season ,need to get some solid blue and Black out of her .
DSC01413.JPG
DSC01734.JPG

chooks man

Blackgen from import line .BCM rooster 21 month old .look stunning .
he will be my main breeder to breed out the parasitic White . he is pure black ,I will be using him over a solid Black hens 4 of them { they brothers have parasitic white and her Sire too BM }.will mate him to Dark Angel and few Blue copper hens without hackle .
a reason I m using him to produce Solid Black/Blue and not BC/.BLC because his shoulder are almost black and his saddle . he is a big bird .clean legs .his under fluff is pure black .
DSC01307.JPG
DSC02098.JPG
DSC02101.JPG

chooks man

Silver cuckoo hen , Spotted Mamba , 20 month old ,she love to be a mom and she is good one too .her chicks are her size but she wont let them go . guess she has nothing else to do .finishing molting and looking after her babies .
DSC01733.JPG
DSC01732.JPG

sired by Black Mamba over Kako dominant white hen { she was a silver cuckoo under the white }
she will be mated to Shamrock Blue silver dark cuckoo rooster . he is big too with a correct { little bit large}.
chooks man

Frosted looking great .he will be bred to his half sibling Splash copper hens . the comb will be a all over the place in they progeny ,but it is not a reason I m doing it ,a reason I want to multiply a line so I ll have more chooks to work with .they lay large dark eggs .plus they are big bird .with a correct body type and tails .
DSC02090.JPG

chooks man

Back
Top Bottom