Introducing: BackYard Robots - April Fools 2017

1) 6 years-ish
2) cats, horses, peafowl, chickens, dogs, Quaker parrot
3) cleaning algae out of waterers :)sick), gathering the poopy eggs and cleaning them, and if it isn't too much trouble, my homework. Please, thanks, and bye.

This is a fabulous idea Rob :clap In this day and age where AI is taking over everything, the least it can do is help with our backyard chickens. If this all works, chicken keeping will be easier than ever and others will see how easy chickens are, then we can really bring this hobby back! :D

Pick me, I want one!

And maybe it can hit up the grocery store on it's way to my house.
yippiechickie.gif

1. About a year and a half.

2. Dog, cat, fish.

3. Changing the litter box/cleaning the coop/water & filter changes for fish, collecting eggs as I tend to forget to do that lol (maybe just when I forget, when I remember, it's fun), doing the chores or exercising them in bad weather. Or I would love for the robot to guard them while they free range cause I wanna let them free range but am scared of predators and don't have all day to watch them.

Love this.

1. 3 years
2. Cat, Dogs
3. Catch or scare mice out of chicken coop, make sure chickens are shut in at night, feed and water chickens, cats and dogs (and make sure dogs don't eat cat's food) when we are away

1) I have owned chickens for the past 9 years.

2) 50+ breeding and showing poultry.

3) Cleaning out the chickens/ collecting eggs, filling up chickens water and food and washing the chickens before shows!

I do have other animals but I can manage them on my own :D

I don't mind the waterer and food as much cause I made a bucket waterer with horizontal nipples so now I hardly ever have to check it. :D and the food lasts when it doesn't rain or they don't fling it out of the bowl LOL

But robot can gladly please change the litter box as I HATE that. Worst part of having a cat :(

I don't mind the waterer and food as much cause I made a bucket waterer with horizontal nipples so now I hardly ever have to check it.
big_smile.png
and the food lasts when it doesn't rain or they don't fling it out of the bowl LOL

But robot can gladly please change the litter box as I HATE that. Worst part of having a cat
sad.png

That's why I have outdoor cats (though they do come inside when they feel like it
tongue.png
). No litter boxes!
yesss.gif

I no longer have chickens, but I'm wishing I could have robots pull the weeds in my backyard.

Not much at meeting requirements but I remain 'hopeful'

Mahonri

Back
Top Bottom