Introducing VIP member interviews

Pics
I don't know where in NC he's located....we did have a lot of rain and heavy wind from Irma. Some parts of NC lost power - ours didn't go out, but flicker an awful lot - usually we do lose power. Trees did come down, but not too bad, but again, depends on where he is.

Hope all is well and he's just busy doing something great.

Sorry all, I tried, but had no success lately. I've sent out invitations to a number of members. Some replied and agreed to be interviewed, then didn't send me their answers. Some did not reply at all... I have prompted the ones that agreed, with no luck. I decided to wait out the holidays and then try again.

Sorry all, I tried, but had no success lately. I've sent out invitations to a number of members. Some replied and agreed to be interviewed, then didn't send me their answers. Some did not reply at all... I have prompted the ones that agreed, with no luck. I decided to wait out the holidays and then try again.
You should get a project manager to help. I believe you are stretched a bit too thin

Sorry for the non-participation Sumi, but thank you for trying.

Hmmm, I see a couple of people right here on this thread that haven't been interviewed yet :cool: Veddy interesting

Back
Top Bottom