Is feeding pop rocks to chickens ok?

:gig Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die. 

Well then, let's get NFC to try it!!!:D
Am I going die? :lau I ate a LOT of pop Rocks before :oops:

You did? Yikes! Were they edible?
We used to mix them in yogurt :drool delicious! I'm not dead yet... I survived, but they do say they are dangerous. :/

Really? Ok then. :lau
Yup! :p
I used to get sick often, so my medicine needed to be mixed in with yogurt, so we put pop rocks in it. :lol:

[quote name="ChickenLover200" url="/t/1100054/is-feeding-pop-rocks-to-chickens-ok/20#post_16934688"]

:gig Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die. 

Well then, let's get NFC to try it!!!:D
Am I going die? :lau I ate a LOT of pop Rocks before :oops:

You did? Yikes! Were they edible?
We used to mix them in yogurt :drool delicious! I'm not dead yet... I survived, but they do say they are dangerous. :/

Really? Ok then. :lau
Yup! :p
I used to get sick often, so my medicine needed to be mixed in with yogurt, so we put pop rocks in it. :lol:[/quote]

Haha that's funny. Weird that they didn't do anything to you, but they didn't taste weird? Or were they like an edible kind?

Ohhhh those! Ok, silly me I was thinking of like a firecracker kind. You can definitely eat those! :p But I still wouldn't give them to chickens.

Ohhhh those! Ok, silly me I was thinking of like a firecracker kind. You can definitely eat those! :p But I still wouldn't give them to chickens.
Oh. Geez... I would be dead then :gig
I wouldn't give them to the chickens either...

Yeah! It's a good thing you clarified that. :lau :gig
"mysterious backyard chickens user, ChickenLover200 causes the death of thousands of innocent civilians" :lau

:lau :lau :lau :gig :gig :gig
That what not be good! :gig

Oh. Geez... I would be dead then :gig
I wouldn't give them to the chickens either...

Yeah! It's a good thing you clarified that. :lau :gig
"mysterious backyard chickens user, ChickenLover200 causes the death of thousands of innocent civilians" :lau

:lau :lau :lau :gig :gig :gig
That what not be good! :gig
*takes real name, location, and any other photos or information off of profile* just joking :gig

Well then, let's get NFC to try it!!!
big_smile.png

Hey, I'm an innocent (sort of innocent) by-stander here!

Just passing through...enjoying Joe's wacky sense of humor...minding my own business...nothing to see here folks

Back
Top Bottom