Is feeding pop rocks to chickens ok?

Quote:
gig.gif
Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die.

Last edited:
gig.gif
Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die.
Well then, let's get NFC to try it!!!
big_smile.png

:gig Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die. 

Well then, let's get NFC to try it!!!:D
Am I going die? :lau I ate a LOT of pop Rocks before :oops:

Last edited:

:gig Oh this would be hilarious. But DO NOT feed chickens pop rocks! This could hurt them, or and give them heart attacks, it is NOT a good idea! Chickens get scared real easily and this could scare them to death, or hurt them. I would NOT do this, please don't for your chickens sake. If you want to have a chuckle throw some behind a person when they aren't looking and hide, or do this in the litter box, but NEVER EVER feed pop rocks to anyone! It can cause inside damage, it can hurt anyone or anything, and or can cause chickens to die. 

You did? Yikes! Were they edible?

We used to mix them in yogurt :drool delicious! I'm not dead yet... I survived, but they do say they are dangerous. :/

We used to mix them in yogurt :drool delicious! I'm not dead yet... I survived, but they do say they are dangerous. :/

Really? Ok then. :lau

Back
Top Bottom