Is my pot belly pig pregnant?!?!?

Pics
Thats is tge exact same behavior spotlight shows but she lies with all four feet to the side o her and breathes heavily too

I don't have a lot of experience with live births, except for a dog and she didn't even show she was in labor, no nesting or anything, until she jumped on the bed in the pitch black of night, curled up next to my husband and a few minutes later he felt something wet and warm on his arm.

So yeah, first time mom's can be hard to call. The poor dear isn't entirely sure herself.

I've had other micro pigs before and farrowing does not usually take this long for sows bit since this will be spotlights first i believe she needs time to figure out the motions

momma pig laying down

stinkerbelle normally lays with all legs on the side too but she had her back 2 feet behind her this am and she had never done that. but she will have them when she is ready and im done stressing over it.

i will take several of mine just dont know when she will have them lol. getting kinda frustrated cause i have been hurrying to get to the pen in the morning all hours of the night for the last month and nothing.
idunno.gif
hit.gif
i am about ready to cry im so worried for her she makes me miserable jus looking at her. her belly drags the ground about 2 inches lol

Back
Top Bottom