Is she a he?

Hen or Rooster?

• Hen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rooster

Votes: 14 100.0%

• Total voters
Penny is a cockerel :/

I had a buff orp chick named Penny as well. She and her hatch mate, Arnold, were taken by raccoons though. I still miss those two. But anyways, Penny seems to be a popular name for buff orps.

Ok guys, are you certain about Eileen? She stood up and gave a funny half crow this morning and did a little side dance at my main lady while flapping her wings... Can hens pretend to be a rooster when there Isisnt one?
- sad in Napa

Ok guys, are you certain about Eileen? She stood up and gave a funny half crow this morning and did a little side dance at my main lady while flapping her wings... Can hens pretend to be a rooster when there Isisnt one?
- sad in Napa
She looks like a pullet to me.

- sad in Napa
Her behavior is dominance related. There is no way that Eileen is male.

I want to know if this is a rooster or a hen when I got him I said I wanted a boy and the guy gave me a boy so idk but it seems weird to me he hasn't grown alot and his thing under the neck hasn't even came out yet but the crest is huge it bends over please help

Back
Top Bottom