Is this worth $200

Too bad, that was a great buy IF it suited your desire regarding # of birds.
Thanks. I saw the post right after she posted it and it would’ve worked well for us but alas, someone beat me to it. It’s ok. My husband is planning to build us a 4x10 coop as an upgrade. I felt like even if this was 4x6 it would’ve been good to have for the cost. It’s frustrating that she just ghosted me instead of being honest. I would’ve understood.

I have been in the chicken game for 5 years. I started with a 10' by 16' Woods style coop.

Since the initial build I have added a large cage to hold the extra roos and will build a 16' by 14' pole shed to house a much bigger bachelor pad, brooder and isolation cages. I also have all the materials to build a second 8' by 12' coop on a trailer to house different breeds from my main focus.

Having said that I have the room and got serious about my interest.

If that had been advertised locally I would have been in my vehicle with cash in hand while I was contacting the vendor.

Obviously it depends on one's needs/desires/circumstances but that was a GREAT BUY at that price!
We were in the midst of setting up a time and then…. Crickets. Her post changed to a higher rate and I can only assume it’s been sold 😞 Od love to have the space you have. We are limited and our flock will be about 6-7. We have 3 bantams right now and we’ve got a couple chicks on the way.

We were in the midst of setting up a time and then…. Crickets. Her post changed to a higher rate and I can only assume it’s been sold 😞 Od love to have the space you have. We are limited and our flock will be about 6-7. We have 3 bantams right now and we’ve got a couple chicks on the way.
Yeah, when they start upping the price it's time to look elsewhere. To me that is just playing games.

Life is about experiences and learning.

Sounds like your husband has a solution on the way, best of luck!

@Esrun

hubby comes home and says WTF?
:lau Husbands are the worse.
I used to sell quite a bit on CL. I'd always get women that were all about buying something but as soon as they said let me talk to my husband it was game over. No sale.
That phrase always caused a cringe cause I knew what it'd mean.

Back
Top Bottom