Ended It’s GIVEAWAY time for your chance to win a spread of Manna Pro’s Farmhouse Favorites Poultry Treats | Available NOW at Walmart!

Pics

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop

800 x 400 (sponsored contest) Aug.jpg

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.

Last edited:
Oh, do I have the first response? Anyways, I would give extra treats to my Cinnamon, she's a pearl star leghorn. Her friend had to be put down awhile ago and she has been very bummed since. The other four girls try to cheer her up but they aren't successful all the time. And my light brahma has started picking on her and taking feathers out. She could use a good cheering up

I’d give extra treats to Violetta, the most dedicated mama… FullSizeRender.jpeg

This is GoldieClucks, she's the smallest & skinniest of the tiny flock. I nursed her back to health after she survived a hawk attack and she's just the sweetest hen. She hears the yard gate & comes running like a mini dinosaur arcoss the yard. She sings egg song to celebrate when an egg is laid, hers or not. She is just my favorite and would love some treats (i think that's why she always greets me 1st, so she gets some iif I have treats in hand before the bigger; faster girls snatch em all up)
If selected, I'd like to share the treats with another BYC entrant, $75 of treats sounds like a lot.
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20230803_071143.jpg
    20230803_071143.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
I'm hoping Penguin would be selected. She would love to try something new.

Heneviere ❤️

My little Gobbledy Gooker (like the wrestler) loves his bugs! He'll come running like a toddler to check my pockets and nip at my elbows for them! He's a turkey full of love (and bugs). Gooker always makes sure his best friend Sunny (a buff orpington) gets some too!
IMG_0859.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom