Ended It’s GIVEAWAY time for your chance to win a spread of Manna Pro’s Farmhouse Favorites Poultry Treats | Available NOW at Walmart!

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.

JJ is my boyfriend & sweet red rooster. He comes to the door twice a day for treats and cuddling.

Houdini, the hen who can escape any pen or enclosure, would be the mostly likely favorite for this. But honestly, because she can avail herself of all the grubs and crickets and worms where my husband is digging or compost turning in the backyard while the other ladies watch through the bars, I'd probably be more likely to give them to Xray, the barred rock, who is too distinguished (and large) to be flying over much of anything. She's the Grandmother of the flock and keeps everyone in line since our beloved rooster died this summer. She deserves a treat!

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void were prohibited.
I have 13 ladies that are wonderful and 2 Guinea hens. There are two and their names are Lady Nightingale and Joyful Noise. Lol. I love them all. We would love to win those special treats. We also love BYC website and it has been so helpful. We have had chickens for 10 years now. Blessings to all of you.

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
My favorite Black Star hen is Reeces Pieces and she is ALWAYS first to run to me when I go out to see them all. She knows the closest one gets the treats first! I'm sure she would LOVE to try out Manna Pro!

Fluffy - she's a character. She doesn't like to be held but will get on my lap, she herds the new chicks around and likes to hang out with her big sister, Roni. I just love her!

Janice - she’s such a “chicken” so I like to treat her to special treats when she lets me.

Actually, I can't pick one. They're all my favorite girls and they all deserve some special treats for the hard work and companionship they give me 💚 I love those lil cluckers!

IMG_20221001_183357230_HDR.jpg

This is Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz and she is a treat hog.

(I did not name her.)

Tina may be my favorite chicken right now.

Back
Top Bottom