Ended It’s GIVEAWAY time for your chance to win a spread of Manna Pro’s Farmhouse Favorites Poultry Treats | Available NOW at Walmart!

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
Snow would get first pick of the treats!

Myself personally cannot choose a favorite. I simply can't so I will say all of them (otherwise I'll get looks) Raven Runner, Speedy Chicka Alas, Roody, Angel, Phooska, Borla, Chicka, Rulu , Dandie (Turkey) Polish girls, 5 chicks, Zucc, Pani, Mrs Pleezy, Veronica (Ayam), Valiorie (veronica's Sister), Majestic, Rebeccia, Ombre, Randy/, Leaf Mann (Indian Runner), Quilly(indian blk), Mrs. Pretty, Pearl, Molly/Moliver, +3 baby ducks, Mrs. Rolley, Sweet Pea (momma duck) (all 7 ducks) Chicken hawk (Ameracauna). Whew, and i still haven't covered all my roosters!!!! They would all LOVE SOME grubs (seriously) I left some in their house once and WELL there wasn't anymore in there, I'll you that. ;D

Manna Pro is partnering with BYC for your chance to win a variety of our NEW Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats to reward your backyard flock (a $75 value)! Treat your birds with these tasty and nutritious poultry rewards, packed with nutritional value in every bite! Specially crafted with wholesome grains and bug mixes, your flock is sure to love these treats! Click here for our exclusive coupon offer and to learn more about our Farmhouse Favorites poultry treats - Farmhouse Favorites | Manna Pro

Here’s how to enter: Simply reply and share with us the name of your favorite feathered friend you can’t wait to delight with some new fun and nutritious treats! One winner will be chosen at random and announced at the end of the month. Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed. Void where prohibited.
My girl Chicken Wing. She survived a weasel attack but lost her left wing and is blind in her right eye. She has gone to school to help teach kids about chickens and genetics. For two years she was a house chicken but now she is back with my flock. It took her that long to build her confidence back up and to have the flock accept her again. She still holds a special spot in my heart for fighting to live after her attack. She definitely tought me that chickens are amazing animals.
If I win she will definitely get a few extra treats but will still share with her flock.

Attachments

• 337810168_128805463489843_1962789292900949443_n_192310233547876.jpg
    337810168_128805463489843_1962789292900949443_n_192310233547876.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 2

Barbie!

Dorothy, she’s a bit disabled and so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom