It's Soup Weather! Share Your Favorite Recipes Here!

Pics
Last edited:
I am making a bean soup or stew for the first time tonight. Beginner's mistake... I had no idea how long beans took to cook therefore, dinner will not be ready for another 2-3 hours. Hahaha :lau oh man... I can't wait to share the recipe with all of you... if it comes out good.

The recipe: Azores Bean Stew

Last edited:
I am making a bean soup or stew for the first time tonight. Beginner's mistake... I had no idea how long beans took to cook therefore, dinner will not be ready for another 2-3 hours. Hahaha :lau oh man... I can't wait to share the recipe with all of you... if it comes out good.

Thanks copied to my recipe file

How did your soup turn out Mad?

How did your soup turn out Mad?
Wasn't what I expected :lau and dinner was at 9:30pm 🤦‍♀️ I was falling asleep waiting for the beans to finish.
I had too much water but, it made it more of a soup than stew and everyone loved it, saying the flavor was great. Now, that I've made it I think I can play around with it more.

Wasn't what I expected :lau and dinner was at 9:30pm 🤦‍♀️ I was falling asleep waiting for the beans to finish.
I had too much water but, it made it more of a soup than stew and everyone loved it, saying the flavor was great. Now, that I've made it I think I can play around with it more.

Good job!

Back
Top Bottom