Japanese Bantam Thread!

Is there any chance these are Japanese Bantams?

I got them from ideal hatchery in a surprise bantam special. They are 2weeks and 1 day old.
I posted on what breed or gender is this and one poster thinks the one with the darker tail might be a Japanese. I hope so!!!!

What do you think ?

Is there any chance these are Japanese Bantams?

I got them from ideal hatchery in a surprise bantam special. They are 2weeks and 1 day old.
I posted on what breed or gender is this and one poster thinks the one with the darker tail might be a Japanese. I hope so!!!!

What do you think ?

Yes, they could be. They also could be serama. Chicks change so much as they grow. T^hey might turnout to be a completely different breed.

my hens have just started laying I'm so excited!
Gorgeous birds!
thumbsup.gif

jarrodnjojo2016,
those are beautiful birds . Congratulations on the eggs :) and thanks for the compliment. Did yours look like mine when they were babies?

nchl school,
I'll find out as they grow :) I don't have much hope on them being seramas. Ideal doesn't sell them :(. lol
They're not the smallest of the batch of mystery purebred bantams I got.

thanks again.

jumpy.gif

jarrodnjojo2016,
those are beautiful birds . Congratulations on the eggs :) and thanks for the compliment. Did yours look like mine when they were babies?

nchl school,
I'll find out as they grow :) I don't have much hope on them being seramas. Ideal doesn't sell them :(. lol
They're not the smallest of the batch of mystery purebred bantams I got.

thanks again.

jumpy.gif
im not sure, :( im about to buy a new incubator an hatch there offspring , i didnt have them young. but i cant wait to see what your birds turn out too be , and ill post ;pics of my chickes when i get them hatched! thank for the compliment they are beautiful birds!

I am a novice Japanese bantam person in Fond du Lac wi. I am so interested in Silver Blue or Blue Splash w a possible Frizzle involved. Anyone with advise or direction for me please. Right now just dabbling in the breed. Black. BTWhite. BTBuff. White. Grey. But really want to concentrate on them. Does it really matter on keeping colors separate and then what if colors mix. Help. Just want advice and direction.

I am a novice Japanese bantam person in Fond du Lac wi. I am so interested in Silver Blue or Blue Splash w a possible Frizzle involved. Anyone with advise or direction for me please. Right now just dabbling in the breed. Black. BTWhite. BTBuff. White. Grey. But really want to concentrate on them. Does it really matter on keeping colors separate and then what if colors mix. Help. Just want advice and direction.

Mixing colors will give you mixed offspring. Still pure Japanese, but won't be pure for color. Keep the colors separated if you want them pure. They will cross breed ;)

Back
Top Bottom