Java Thread

Java girl i have Joy Berrys javas.They where my birds and i sold them to her.So when she moved i got them back.I have eggs for sale .I also have another blood line of javas.I bought some of Montes eggs and had the same problems with hatching.

Last edited:
Hi Miss Chickielady, how is the house construction coming along? I've been meaning to comment on how pretty that bird in your avatar is. My Sis-Inlaw says thank you again for the Java chicks, the kids are having a blast with them. I told her to send me some pictures so I could pass them onto you. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Please keep in touch it's always so nice to see posts from you.
Nan

Hi Miss Chickielady, how is the house construction coming along? I've been meaning to comment on how pretty that bird in your avatar is. My Sis-Inlaw says thank you again for the Java chicks, the kids are having a blast with them. I told her to send me some pictures so I could pass them onto you. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Please keep in touch it's always so nice to see posts from you.
Nan
Hi sweetie !
Hopefully you are out of the heat & drought by now ?
getting any rain ?
Now we also hope you make it through the winter what with loosing hay/corn crops.
Keep in touch !
frow.gif

I will try & do the same.
Robin

I talked to Lyle Behl and it's going to cost me almost a hundred dollars to get the Auburn Java shipped here.
th.gif

I tried Garfield Farm next, but they don't have any auburns any more.

Anybody know of anyone else who has got them? I'm having kind of a hard time.
he.gif

BlackPanther: Where are you? I am driving to Behl to get some birds end of this month. If you are open to hatching eggs, I could send you some in the spring once I have what I need.

Please post all ads in the appropriate BST section.

Thanks

~Staff

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom