Java Thread

Pics
BB & BV today: My main man munched his tail in transport...............you can see one BIG boo boo tail feather sticking out from UNDER his sickles.....ARGH!!!!!!!!!

His tail angle is perfect..sickles perfect, but that one ugly tail feather.........UGH!!!!!

PERFECT PULLET!!!!!!!!!!

And now I am exhausted & gonna go SLEEEEEP.
We have spent days washing birds & packing the van..left at 4 AM to drive threw driving monsoon & snow hydroplanning at 70 MPH.....to get to this show...and now back home I just wanna collaspe I think I held my breath for the entire 4 hr drive (both ways)
th.gif

Monte called me today and is sending me eggs tomorrow.I thought it was going to be April.I good thing i got some room in the bator.

Thank you, Soaring! :) We are done with hatch. You know you want some...or did you give in to the chicken math? ;) Ah, you DID give in!
smile.png
The grey ones are Silkies. Godd luck with your hatch! :)

Thank you, Soaring! :) We are done with hatch. You know you want some...or did you give in to the chicken math? ;) Ah, you DID give in!
smile.png
The grey ones are Silkies. Godd luck with your hatch! :)
Yeah Robin beat me into it... ;) I am selling the lav ams for I have a place for the. Blk Javas & No I will not be upset if I get the mottled out of them. Hubby is selling off his blrw's too. Not sure what he is going to do/get yet. Fine with me gives me room to spread out some more :D Plus we are moving this year back to nc. Still have the lavs and some blrw hens left . Share pictures of them growing up too.

I have both of my dickey 3 tray bators packed full.
I have some the go down this week and I have to save a spot for my sq jg's eggs I'm getting. They are so full I gave up and gave eggs to my broody turkeys. No since wasting good turkey eggs she is going to work for her room and board

Back
Top Bottom