Java Thread

John sold them all to me 4 years ago.So i have eggs for sale.I'm sold out for 2 or 3 weeks.They are $28 a dozen and $14 shipping.

I have all of Johns chickens and have had them for many years.John sold out to me.I have java eggs for sale at $28 a dozen and $14 shipping

I'm afraid I have low regard of my skill level to do with hatching eggs.
old.gif

Do you sell any chicks? I would love to get Javas!

I have a Java roo that is just too big for my girls. He also needs an attitude adjustment. Are Javas known for being territorial & not getting along with other roos?

Sorry i don't ship chicks.Labo-- i have java roosters that get along with each other and some that fight all the time.The fighters go in the oven.Most all my roos are gentle.

For everyone:
Does anybody know of anyone who sells & ships Java chicks?
Duane Urch has been raising Java's for a very long time and his line is wide spread. I've gotten both Black and Mottled from him and was happy with the birds. He is probably only taking orders for the spring of 2013. His contact information as gotten from the Poultry Press:
1-507-451-6782 between 6pm and 9pm CST, email [email protected] (doesn't appear to check it real frequently from my experience), 2142 N.W. 47th Avenue, Owatonna, Minnesota 55060. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom