Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

well,I went and did it.
ep.gif
Ordered a blue roo from Maria today. should have him in the next couple of weeks.
celebrate.gif

Boy this thread has been so quiet lately! I really need to get some pics of my stock from Oregon; they are SO much nicer than anything I've had before - they just blow me away when I look at them! I feel so fortunate to have them on my farm! I did hang onto just one bird from another line, a nice splash boy from Bobbi Porto. I doubt I'll use him, though - he's in my layer pen enjoying life with the gals. He's got a fantastic temperament, and he's really handsome...he grew on me very early on, so he gets to stay!

I'm sure enjoying the pair of Giants I got awhile back. The pullet has only layed 3 eggs but she's 11 months and still growing. I've been handling the cockerel some, he's so mellow and calm. Not sure if [VIDEO][/VIDEO]I'll show him, perhaps in the spring. Will try to post a pic, hard to find large enough area to confine him in outside for pics!!

cid:4817376A-06CC-4B9C-B956-417164FA3E4F/photo.JPG

Just wanted to share pics of my JG's Bleu my BlueJG Roo is so awesome, but he's a hateful cuss(well to me only) He's good to his girls!!! I'll give me credit for that...

Ophelia my Pretty BlkJG who thinks she can come in the house when ever she wants.

The Roo and some of his Crew

Back
Top Bottom