Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

woke up and have 6 in the bator, splash and blue will load some pics for u guys when i move this first batch to the brooder,got 8 more piping come on jersey were goin for 100% hatch on my shipped eggs from pride n joy farms in florida.

Quote:
Glad you are having a good hatch.
Would love to see your pictures. I need to take some of my chicks I just hatched last week.
I got 2splash,2black,6blues.
They are so sweet too.
Come right up to you.
Can't wait to hatch the 2dozen I have coming in!

there all hatchin at once its awesome got 7 in there now and 8 more pippin. i need to find the color chart for jersey giant chics i forget whats what. and its funny cuz i have sbl orps and lavenders in there too and now i have lost the whos who and what what in there cuz there all pretty clost to same color. lol i know my jersey have yellow feet but man that blue orp thats in there sure is fiesty little guy.
wee.gif
the wait is over and now we get to play with em gonna move this first batch this afternoon ,there playin football in there and the splash team is winnin:lau

Congrats Madrooster!! I'm on a waitlist for my B/B/S jerseys...get the eggs in May!
Soaring chicks...what kind did you hatch? Orpingtons? Jersey's? I just hatched 5 B/B/S Orpingtons! Love to see your pictures ...both of yours!

all of my bbs eggs come from pride n joy in florida he post eggs for sale on here alot, he has tree diff roos bbs, his shipping techniques are great i only had 1 small crack in 1 egg that was on the far end.best packing i have seen yet. and i have 5 blues , 1 splash and 1 black so far with a buff orp of my own, and 10 more piping, if the last three pip and i know they will it will be 100% hatch that made it to lockdown. thats awesome right there and im using a hova bator still air 1602.
celebrate.gif
today has been awesome now if i can only hold out till there done hatchin cuz i wanna hold one so bad!!!

Quote:
Theyare from pride and joy. She got hers from 3people on BYC.
I wanted a test run on them to see if the breed and I would click.
Well we clicked alright!
I might be moving a few wyandotte's out of here.
My blues just are not selling good.
And I have partridge LF chicks coming sometime soon.
After those 10 chicks hatched I was hooked more so then and they are so friendly and don't pick on the other chicks.
Even the hubby & my 16 year old (that has nothing to do with the chicks) like them and won't leave them alone.
I have to keep yelling they are mine get you own breed!!
LOL
I'll try to get all of them rounded up for a picture today.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom