Juice cleanse

I can't imagine that would be very good. Nasty! Try putting a tablespoon or something of Coconut Oil in your fruit/veggie smoothie. It makes it creamy and delicious! Or, I have a raw fudge recipe that calls for Coconut oil that tastes like a piece of Heaven..the Coconut oil makes it melt in your mouth. So delicious!
You can use a mixture of nuts, or just one kind, it's up to you. Cashews, make it really creamy and delicious! Make sure you nuts are raw, unroasted, and unsalted, etc.

We buy 90% of our food from Azure Standard..a food co-op out of Oregon. Here is the link: http://www.azurestandard.com/

You can buy all type of seed, nuts, green powders, protein powders, etc, etc from them.

~ Aspen
Thanks for the link! I will check it out, it doesn't have to go far to me I'm right here in Oregon
smile.png

Oh no I just bought some Coconut water, haven't tasted it yet. I thought it would be good in smoothies. I should have just used the oil.

I tried drinking coconut oil water and I almost puked. :sick

I can't imagine that would be very good. Nasty! Try putting a tablespoon or something of Coconut Oil in your fruit/veggie smoothie. It makes it creamy and delicious! Or, I have a raw fudge recipe that calls for Coconut oil that tastes like a piece of Heaven..the Coconut oil makes it melt in your mouth. So delicious!
Thank you, I'm starting a notepad of all these great recipes. I have never heard of making nut milk, would a mix of almonds, cashews, and walnuts be a good mix? I remember hearing that Chia seeds are super good for you. I'm going to the store this morning and try and find everything to make this. Hopefully the nuts will mix enough in a Ninja blender. 
This sounds really good and healthy.

You can use a mixture of nuts, or just one kind, it's up to you. Cashews, make it really creamy and delicious! Make sure you nuts are raw, unroasted, and unsalted, etc.

We buy 90% of our food from Azure Standard..a food co-op out of Oregon. Here is the link: http://www.azurestandard.com/

You can buy all type of seed, nuts, green powders, protein powders, etc, etc from them.

~ Aspen

Ok. That sounds better. I will try that. Thanks.

So... I walk into my health food store and the books are no longer there. I will try the library. I wanted to start this today so I will be done on the tenth, but now I have to dig around for the juice lady's book.
I did get the B5 and more B12 so it wasn't a total waste of gas.
I appreciate you all being here so I can ask questions. I am not a trail blazer.

Thanks for the link! I will check it out, it doesn't have to go far to me I'm right here in Oregon
smile.png

Oh no I just bought some Coconut water, haven't tasted it yet. I thought it would be good in smoothies. I should have just used the oil.
Welcome, and you lucky thing! Just add the Coconut water to your smoothies, it'll taste fine.
Ok. That sounds better. I will try that. Thanks.
Welcome.
So... I walk into my health food store and the books are no longer there. I will try the library. I wanted to start this today so I will be done on the tenth, but now I have to dig around for the juice lady's book.
I did get the B5 and more B12 so it wasn't a total waste of gas.
I appreciate you all being here so I can ask questions. I am not a trail blazer.
If you have any questions feel free to ask, and we'll do our best to answer them.
I definately want to try this. I'm starting to become a "Modern" person! Eating junk food, soda, and not drinking as much water as I need too! I definately will start trying this soon!
Come over to the "dark" side..we have green smoothies.
cool.png

For those of you who are having trouble adding Coconut oil to your diet, if you ever make popcorn, use coconut, as the oil. It gives the popcorn the BEST taste. I love popcorn. Also try topping your popcorn with a little salt, organic butter, and brewers yeast....yummo!
droolin.gif

~ Aspen

Last edited:
A co-worker was on the coconut oil kick for a couple months and she said that she gained weight. And she is a thin framed person. I surely don't want to gain weight. :/

Hello.. and greetings.. I've started at the beginning of thread.. reading. and I'm so excited to see this here at BYC. I have a friend that recommended the movie to me this past summer. I have lost 4 dress sizes and 40 lbs. it was .. way too easy (after the first 3 days un hugh.)

Most of it has stayed off. and i may have put on 8 lbs from the lowest point.. but I still feel great.. and i even crave.. the green home made juice.

I have not juiced since december.. and am just going to do another 5- 10 day fast soon.. and that is why I'm so excited to see you all here..

I hope that there are several who have subscribed to the thread.. that will post again.. how they are doing currently.. and what results they had.. and if they used the juice.. as described in the movie or whether they used it as a suppliment to eating solid foods, or used smoothies.

Thanks.. for letting me jump in.. I enjoy hearing your stories .. of success and troubles.. too.
Debra

A co-worker was on the coconut oil kick for a couple months and she said that she gained weight. And she is a thin framed person. I surely don't want to gain weight.
hmm.png
I cannot remember how much coconut oil you are supposed to eat per day, but it wasn't a lot. I bet she was eating way too much of it. Too much of a good thing can be bad.
Hello.. and greetings.. I've started at the beginning of thread.. reading. and I'm so excited to see this here at BYC. I have a friend that recommended the movie to me this past summer. I have lost 4 dress sizes and 40 lbs. it was .. way too easy (after the first 3 days un hugh.)

Most of it has stayed off. and i may have put on 8 lbs from the lowest point.. but I still feel great.. and i even crave.. the green home made juice.

I have not juiced since december.. and am just going to do another 5- 10 day fast soon.. and that is why I'm so excited to see you all here..

I hope that there are several who have subscribed to the thread.. that will post again.. how they are doing currently.. and what results they had.. and if they used the juice.. as described in the movie or whether they used it as a suppliment to eating solid foods, or used smoothies.

Thanks.. for letting me jump in.. I enjoy hearing your stories .. of success and troubles.. too.
Debra
Howdy Debra
hugs.gif

One of my favorite foods is Coconut..OMGoodness I love it. If you like to munch while you are at the computer/watching a movie (like me) you need something healthy, and not full of a bunch of carbs to munch on, right? I've found coconut really helps me (the coconut meat), it's very chewy, and takes a long time to eat a small bite of it. Either that or while I'm watching a movie, I'll fix myself a quart of smoothie.

Some of my favorite snacks are nuts and dates....but I have to be careful as I gain weight so easily, and have to limit my nut/fruit intake.

~ Aspen

Last edited:
A co-worker was on the coconut oil kick for a couple months and she said that she gained weight. And she is a thin framed person. I surely don't want to gain weight. :/

I cannot remember how much coconut oil you are supposed to eat per day, but it wasn't a lot. I bet she was eating way too much of it. Too much of a good thing can me bad.
Hello..  and greetings..  I've started at the beginning of thread.. reading. and I'm so excited to see this here at BYC.  I have a friend that recommended the movie to me this past summer.  I have lost 4 dress sizes  and 40 lbs. it was .. way too easy (after the first 3 days  un hugh.)

Most of it has stayed off.  and i may have put on 8 lbs from the lowest point.. but I still feel great.. and i even crave.. the green home made juice.   

I have not juiced since december.. and am just going to do another 5- 10 day fast soon..  and that is why I'm so excited to see you all here..  

I hope that there are several who have subscribed to the thread.. that will post again.. how they are doing currently..  and what results they had.. and if they used the juice.. as described in the movie or whether they used it as a suppliment to eating solid foods, or used smoothies.  

Thanks.. for letting me jump in..  I enjoy hearing your stories .. of success and  troubles.. too.
Debra 

Howdy Debra :hugs

One of my favorite foods is Coconut..OMGoodness I love it. If you like to munch while you are at the computer/watching a movie (like me) you need something healthy, and not full of a bunch of carbs to munch on, right? I've found coconut really helps me (the coconut meat), it's very chewy, and takes a long time to eat a small bite of it. Either that or while I'm watching a movie, I'll fix myself a quart of smoothie.

Some of my favorite snacks are nuts and dates....but I have to be careful as I gain weight so easily, and have to limit my nut/fruit intake.

~ Aspen

:yuckyuck

:lau

Too much of a good thing. :gig

Back
Top Bottom