June/July 2015 Homemade Ornament swap

they're so pretty, and a week of camping really you didn't invite us
big_smile.png
glad you had a great time.

any other ornaments make the snail mail? Just wondering, still lots of time.

Anyone heard from paulsmuffin? I PMed him and haven't heard back

Also @katsdar and @coldupnorth I I don't think I will be able to send your ornaments this month, please forgive me I have been busy getting ready for County Fair and have some vacations on both sides of it

Anyone heard from paulsmuffin? I PMed him and haven't heard back

Also @katsdar and @coldupnorth I I don't think I will be able to send your ornaments this month, please forgive me I have been busy getting ready for County Fair and have some vacations on both sides of it
Can you get coldupnorth's out? It's not fair for her to complete her part of the swap and then not get an ornament. If you can't then as swap mistress I have to fill that void. There is still time for them to respond.

I haven't heard from Minichicks either
There is still time and if they do not reply then you have done your job.

I'm here ladies, sorry been super busy. I have the ornaments ready to go out hopefully by the beginning of the week. My vehicle got broke into and they stole my purse. I've been trying to get new ID's and cancel credit cards. Thanks for understanding.

I'm here ladies, sorry been super busy. I have the ornaments ready to go out hopefully by the beginning of the week. My vehicle got broke into and they stole my purse. I've been trying to get new ID's and cancel credit cards. Thanks for understanding.
Oh sorry to hear that. Such a mess trying to get things straighten out,

Back
Top Bottom