Kentucky people

Hi guys,
This is my first post. We live in Stamping Ground, KY with 24 EEs (from Mt Healthy) straight run at 7 weeks old. Hubby and I work at the Toyota plant here in Scott Co at Georgetown. We were both professional chefs who realized there's more money in driving fork trucks. Who knew?! I'm looking to add more EE girls to the flock. A friend at work is going to take my extra boys. We have 4 cats, 3 dogs, the birds and a log cabin with a pool. Who can ask for more!
Happy to join your community,
Colby

Thanks estpr13 ! I guess we still have time then. I do plan to put a covered coop out, that's one of the things I'm waiting on is to be able to afford it all! We are in the country (as country as Jefferson Co gets!) and there are many predator animals, including hawks.

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi all and welcome to the newbies. I have been on a work trip to Salt Lake City, just got home about an hour ago. While I was gone a friend who does not use computers asked if I could post to see if anyone would be interested in buying some Black Star Pullets. They are 17 weeks old and he wants $10.00 per bird. If interested PM me and I will put you in contact with him. He lives near Mt. Sterling.

Hi Im Russ and I live in Garrard County and have several different breeds of chicken. I have five right now thanks to my neighbors dogs but have another 26 chicks being delivered in Sept. I can hardly wait. My wife and I work in Lexington and have a boy (15) and a girl (12) at home. Just got into raising chickens this year and cant seem to get enough of them.

Howdy Mustangruss. I had the same dog problem with my brother's dog and my pet Brahma bantams. I now have Jersey Giants and don't take them anywhere near my brother's dog. This is a good website for chicken support.

Welcome to all the new members! Wow there are a lot from Kentucky. It seems like when I first started a year or so ago, there were only a handful from Kentucky, and now look at us.

Everyone here is wonderful and so helpful. I have had the good fortune to meet a few and would like to meet more members. Which brings me to....... We are tryng to get a Kentucky Chickenstock together. Chickencop has a post under that section. It's Labor Day weekend, and will be so much fun. So get the family, and plan on attending!!!!

Hello kentucky people! I am located in Frenchburg its about and two hours east of lexington. I am a single mother of 2 beautiful little girls ages 2 and half and 10 months old. I have at the moment 1 white silkie rooster 1 white sikie broody hen and 1 silkie chick that is about 8 weeks old. I became involved with silkies about 5 months ago when I got a pair for my daughter. I fell inlove with them hoping to add more to my silkie family! Great to see all the Ky people!

Carmel, Ind.-based Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies will move electronic doorway exit devices and associated hardware, currently made at the 35,000-square-foot Shepherdsville facility, to a 350,000-square-foot Indianapolis plant.
----------------
Hennry

Kentucky Drug Treatment

frow.gif
New here....

Live in Munfordville, Ky. (Hart County). Moved here almost 1 year ago from Louisville and really love it.
Dont have any chickens yet....Uncle is buying us some this spring and I'm so excited
ya.gif
I went to free cycle and asked if there was anyone who would give me 2 or 3 baby chicks just to get my feet wet and to make sure I'm going to like having chickens BUT I'm sure I'm going to love it.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom