Killing, Plucking, Eviscerating, & Cutting Up Your Chicken - Graphic!

Pics
Thank you soooo much for posting this! I was wondering, has anyone done the hypnotizing trick before slaughtering, and is it at all sucessful?

I am the 343rd person to reply to this thread, just to say thank you! I had done a bunch of butchering before I found this thread, but it is just such a clear, methodical and orderly tutorial, I now refer to it about twice a year, just as a refresher course. I also have shared the link with a bunch of people.

great pics... could you do a video now... lol jk
big_smile.png

So glad that this thread is still around!! Will show this to DH tomorrow as we have 1 chicken processed a year ago and a whole lot that are going to be happening soon. Thank you again!!

Wow! Wonderful post. I have processed before like many of the others who have commented here, I've always used methods learned when I was growing up on the farm. I still learned two great tips from your pictorial and will be using them from now on. Thank you so much.

I am very grateful also - we have a rooster (not permitted in our town) and I told hubby if I knew how to butcher him I would as he has led a wonderful life and I can't rehome him (no takers to date).......this tutorial is excellent for newbies to learn this important skill.

Back
Top Bottom