Lacey, Wa I want to change to law!

Hi there, my names is Sylvia and i know this is a long shot but i noticed some of you live in the city of Lacey. I recently lost my dog and hes been missing for 19 days today. I know he loves the smell of chickens and he has been sighted comming from a biege home that has a off white chicken coop and a green/dark roof. If this sounds like someone you know or it is your property please do not hesitiate to contact me, [email protected]

thank you and happy holidays

I been living in the county side of Cedartown for 5 months. Now the oridence came up ask wat we doing said u can't have livestock here without 5 acres and I'm considered r1 not a1. I found that there considered a fowl instead of livestock. My neighbors help feed them there's no problem with them is that right. Help me

I'm in Tanglewilde and a beginner of my flock of 2 swedish ducklings and 2 Thai gamefowl at the ratio of 1:1, male:female each. They are 3months old now, just waiting for the day they little guy crows. Gonna try the crow collar, haven't ordered it yet. Anyone have any luck with the crow collar? I would love to keep my cock, he keeps are great eye out on the flock. When the sucks go wanderig out of his sight, he jas a special chirp calling out for them.

Back
Top Bottom