Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE

Pics
It was hard to 'corral' them together to take the picture! They are too funny.
smile.png

So i have a question for you all i am now getting my breeder flock of Ameracuana's together and i have fallen in love with what i thought was a blue Ameraucana can you please tell me if she is a Lav that you all speak about? She is my favorite little pullet and yesterday i went to a breeder and picked up a blue roo. I don't have pictures of him yet but here is one of my girl little blue. So is she a lav?

Well maybe i will look into getting some in the spring when everyone is hatching etc.. Or get some eggs once i get the incubator thing worked out i just bought a used digital one so we will see. I had epic failed hatches with the little giant i got last year. So for now i guess blue and black it is and maybe some splash if i am lucky

Well maybe i will look into getting some in the spring when everyone is hatching etc.. Or get some eggs once i get the incubator thing worked out i just bought a used digital one so we will see. I had epic failed hatches with the little giant i got last year. So for now i guess blue and black it is and maybe some splash if i am lucky
You are not far from Paul and Angela Smith. He will be shipping Lavs as well as Black chicks next spring. You might consider some of both. His info is on the Ameraucana Breeders site. He is already taking reservations for next year.

You are not far from Paul and Angela Smith. He will be shipping Lavs as well as Black chicks next spring. You might consider some of both. His info is on the Ameraucana Breeders site. He is already taking reservations for next year.
i thought he did blacks? i would love to have some of his birds for sure

Back
Top Bottom