Lavender Orpington Thread

I've never seen this thread til now. I love lavender in any breed and added some lavender orpingtons to my small collection once upon a time ago. I would love to get my hands on a mottled lavender.
love.gif

Here in California spring is in full bloom. With all the green grass I let the peeps out for a sunshine.

The same rooster in the above pic getting weighed and his leg band changed. He weighed 13lbs

Last edited:
I've never seen this thread til now. I love lavender in any breed and added some lavender orpingtons to my small collection once upon a time ago. I would love to get my hands on a mottled lavender.
love.gif

Here in California spring is in full bloom. With all the green grass I let the peeps out for a sunshine.

The same rooster in the above pic getting weighed and his leg band changed. He weighed 13lbs

Very Pretty birds. Great photography too! RobGray had a hatch that included mottled Here's the thread for it. And I'm also sending you a message! Thanks and have a blessed day. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/721698/lavender-orpington-thread/1110#post_14874287

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom