Lazy Peachick

PS, It probably isn't worth mentioning but I would have already thrown the feed bag you are using away and opened another one. I would also be religiously changing the water.
Its worth, just changed their feed to layer pellets until i got them a new chick starter feed soon.

Its worth, just changed their feed to layer pellets until i got them a new chick starter feed soon.

Othman, had you changed the birds' feed recently, before they fell ill?

There is some association of the enteritis diseases with some kinds of feed ingredients, apparently, though from the reading so far, I don't think that would be the sole cause. Coccidia appears to play a big role too.

Othman, had you changed the birds' feed recently, before they fell ill?

There is some association of the enteritis diseases with some kinds of feed ingredients, apparently, though from the reading so far, I don't think that would be the sole cause.  Coccidia appears to play a big role too.

No, i just changed their feed today.

What were they getting up until now?

-Kathy
A locally made chicks feed, its mostly of corn, soy and some vitamins mix, i will change it to Versele Laga chick starter, but its not made for turkey or gamebird, its for chicken chicks, we don't have chicks feed here for gamebirds chicks, there is only for adults.

Back
Top Bottom