Leghorn Thread

Pics
Hmm so not the same thing! That's still great info though. Weird how only one chick has that golden spot, but that's good to know that it's normal :)

People say leghorns are flighty, but my leghorn Bethany is my sweetest hen out of 13.

I was told she/he is a white longhorn. Got her from a feed store sext and breed, my daughter ordered her and forgot what she ordered. Now is a little over three month old. Is the head of pullets, she doesn't peck at the pullets, just always the first to greet me and trying to introduce two silkies, and seems to peck at only them at this point. I've posted before was told a male but I am not sure (guess still hoping.) Seeing males there is difference from mine. Very friendly I can hold her and she follows me around like a puppy. My grandson was holding her while we worked on the run, and fell a sleep, at first scared me as the head was down and eyes shut and thought it was dead, I immediately petted and she woke up LOL. I am showing two pictures one is when 2 months old and the other is 3 months old. Also, has black spots, is this she might be part of something else? Thanks
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom