Let's share our chicken decor!

Pics

This is just a little 5x7 picture frame I picked up and cut out a piece of wallpaper boarder from a discarded wallpaper sample book.
big_smile.png
I like that idea. looks great.

Last edited:
Yep I love them, also thinking about the Sloggers for next year since mine are about worn out and I like those with the chickens on them too. Maybe the boots too.
smile.png

You should have both, Sloggers and boots. Rain, shine, snow...you'll be prepared! Very cute boots.

You should have both, Sloggers and boots. Rain, shine, snow...you'll be prepared! Very cute boots.
Need em all with the weather we have. I wear my sloggers everyday, I love them although they can get hot in summer if wearing socks with them. I even went to the grocery store one day looked down and had forgotten to put on my other shoes. Oh well I don't think anyone even noticed. lol What I like about them is I can step in all kinds of poop[not on purpose] and wash them off under the hose so nice not to have wet feet after.

Need em all with the weather we have. I wear my sloggers everyday, I love them although they can get hot in summer if wearing socks with them. I even went to the grocery store one day looked down and had forgotten to put on my other shoes. Oh well I don't think anyone even noticed. lol What I like about them is I can step in all kinds of poop[not on purpose] and wash them off under the hose so nice not to have wet feet after.

Now that's what I call a real endorsement for Sloggers! Do you think they would want your testimonial for their advertisements?
lau.gif

Seriously, that is a good point. It's no fun dragging anything back from the coop with you.

Now that's what I call a real endorsement for Sloggers! Do you think they would want your testimonial for their advertisements?
lau.gif

Seriously, that is a good point. It's no fun dragging anything back from the coop with you.
Maybe so NFC never thought of giving one. Or the rest of the property either having 5 dogs we have booby traps left every where.

You have booby traps, we have land mines (chickens, goats, rabbits)...whatever it's called, it's no fun having it stuck to your shoes if you can help it.

That's the #1 reason we don't wear our shoes in the house.

Back
Top Bottom