Let's share our chicken decor!

My kitchen clock - made from a $2 clock on clearance and the front of a greeting card I found at a thrift store. I have cabinet knobs, drawer pulls, cookie jars, canisters, statues, glass dishes, a basket with a woven reed hen lid, an aluminum tray, a wooden perpetual calendar, a styrofoam rooster complete with genuine rooster feathers, salt and pepper shakers....... Unfortunately, they are packed away right now.
The clock is awesome…you are so creative.

My kitchen clock - made from a $2 clock on clearance and the front of a greeting card I found at a thrift store. I have cabinet knobs, drawer pulls, cookie jars, canisters, statues, glass dishes, a basket with a woven reed hen lid, an aluminum tray, a wooden perpetual calendar, a styrofoam rooster complete with genuine rooster feathers, salt and pepper shakers....... Unfortunately, they are packed away right now.

Great idea to repurpose a card and clock! So pretty!

It's made of pot and hand painted. I have it in my kitchen seems ashame to put it outside to get weathered with it being hand painted. My grandma is 87 and goes on a lot of bus trips with other OAP's and she got it in a little craft shop. Good idea on saving feathers from the molt for cushions!!

Back
Top Bottom