LGBTQ+ Poultry Keepers

Good morning Everyone and happy Easter! My discovery for the day: cream eggs are the same size as silkie eggs! :eek: That mean there’s a chance….
Fun fact of my day: every time you slap a table there is a 0.02% chance the particles in your hand will miss the the particles in the table, causing your hand to go through the table. You would have to slap the table for a long time, but it’s possible!
I think the chance is muuuchh lower than that
It's 1 out of 5.2^61 (A very large number)

I, like many others, have been hesitant to post anything here. I see this thread pop up every now and then, and after finally reading through it a bit, seeing all the kind messages, and especially seeing so many familiar faces, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Hi, my name’s Kathi. I’ve identified as pan / ace for a couple years now, but I’m starting to question the ‘pan’ part of it. Anyway, I own 13 ducks at the moment, but will be rehoming 2 of them soon (too many boys!). I will likely be getting 2 geese in the coming months as well. I’ve also starting planning a new coop design and purchased some of the materials for it today. Very excited for it all!
Welcome Kathi!
I can relate on that last note, I just purchased materials for a new coop for my ducks, and it's pretty exciting. A little daunting though 😅

Laffy is interesting. She’s going through her first molt right now and is getting darker!!
View attachment 3787178
View attachment 3787179
View attachment 3787180
Buff butt ^^^

I need to tell you too, your Guava has been a great leader ☺️ I saw him just a few days ago guiding everyone towards the coop. He stopped, looked around to make sure it was safe, and then started bobbing his head to encourage everyone to go on ahead. How sweet. I’m excited to see what his molt looks like too
Cuteness overload here. :love

Laffy is interesting. She’s going through her first molt right now and is getting darker!!
View attachment 3787178
View attachment 3787179
View attachment 3787180
Buff butt ^^^

I need to tell you too, your Guava has been a great leader ☺️ I saw him just a few days ago guiding everyone towards the coop. He stopped, looked around to make sure it was safe, and then started bobbing his head to encourage everyone to go on ahead. How sweet. I’m excited to see what his molt looks like too

Oh how sweet! I'm so glad Guava is growing into such a good boy

I, like many others, have been hesitant to post anything here. I see this thread pop up every now and then, and after finally reading through it a bit, seeing all the kind messages, and especially seeing so many familiar faces, I decided to go ahead and do it.

Hi, my name’s Kathi. I’ve identified as pan / ace for a couple years now, but I’m starting to question the ‘pan’ part of it. Anyway, I own 13 ducks at the moment, but will be rehoming 2 of them soon (too many boys!). I will likely be getting 2 geese in the coming months as well. I’ve also starting planning a new coop design and purchased some of the materials for it today. Very excited for it all!
:frow

That's it. Wind can hunt me down and yell at me later. I have to write the new story. It won't be a big one until I'm finished with at least the first Noble book, but I can't stop thinking about it
:lau

Although I have to admit, I keep forgetting to check the story... :oops:

Went shopping today. Did a low-key dress up too.
20240401_180026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom