List of Silkie Breeders

Hello, all. I am not a breeder but looking for the Bantum Silkies. I only want 1 or 2 for pets only. I am located in central Illinois. I have searched everywhere for any info. I just love the way they look and every pc. Of info I read talks about how loving they are. It most likely be raised in my home. I have 25 chicks in my home now growing into hens for eggs. All are egg layers. I just can not find a breeder close enough to get one.. I am retired and can give it a lot of attention and love. Are the Silkies ready the docile? I want a small one who is beaded (if possible) color not set in stone..If anyone knows of anyone in south central Illinois, please post or send me a pm..thank you so much. Ps. I am about 6 hrs south of Chicogo and only want to drive an hour

Ok! I am going absolutely Silkie Obsession CRAZY right now! I have 3 chicks from Riverside Silkies in NY that are going to be GORGEOUS. One SPlash roo, one Blue pullet and an ambiguously sexed blue partridge that is probably a roo. I want to start breeding Silkies and have those 3, plus a gorgeous light buff from Catdance Silkies that are very good quality. I have 2 others that are not show quality, but not hatchery either, but I probably won't be using them for breeding, just brooding. :)

I am trying to find QUALITY hatching eggs near Portland Oregon. I'm scared to have Bobbi Porto's eggs (which I REALLY WANT) shipped (even though I don't know if she even has any yet) I heard that the trip across the Rockies damages the eggs.. plus, 3000 miles is a long way for hatching eggs to go successfully. Ive tried Catdance Silkies, but she is out for the moment (I will be trying back again on the 1st of June, Karen!)

I want to get a good base stock of birds from different lines. I want a dozen. And I do NOT want partridge or white, but I would take white if I had to in a mix if at all possible. I am most interested in Lavender, Splash and Paint, but I understand the b/b/s possibilities and that is fine.

If you are close to Portland Oregon, or know anyone who is breeding Show quality Silkies and has hatching eggs, please let me know. I do not want grown birds, as I am not currently set up for a lengthy quarantine... but would take chicks as well.

Thanks so much! Im officially completely fixated on this current endeavor.

Looking for Partridge, Porcelain and Cuckoo hatching eggs. I want to set up a nice flock for each of those colors. Must be hatching eggs and need someone willing to ship to Alaska. Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom