List of Silkie Breeders

I'm in Buckeye Az, looking for some splash, salmon, cuckoo and some paint eggs or chicks, anyone have any?

Lisa

Check with MrsFluffyPuffy. I have silkies in white, and another flock of blue, black , and splash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
frow.gif
I'm looking for someone who knows and is into Silkies! And won't try selling something like this as a silkie

I'm looking for someone close to the Northern part of NH.

OMG, that is SO not a Silkie!! Who would do such a thing? Talk about FRAUD. :( Sorry someone did that to you. There are lots of great Silkie breeders on here. There is a breeders list here on BYC. :)

OMG, that is SO not a Silkie!! Who would do such a thing? Talk about FRAUD. :( Sorry someone did that to you. There are lots of great Silkie breeders on here. There is a breeders list here on BYC. :)
He said he couldn't use BYC site to post his pic's cuz he didn't know how. So I was supposed to go to a site to see them but I couldn't get it to work for me. We agreed on a place to meet. I had a migraine that morning so my DD went for me. He's not into chicken's but he knows how to care for them. What and who they are he hasn't got a clue, It's for me he does all this ;-) So when he saw them he questioned the fact that they didn't have the poofy head like ours and the pri(k said that would come. He told me it was 2 sisters who were black and a white hen. Well one hen crowed 2 days later. He Was very pretty and bigger than the other 2. Needless to say, I was looking for some hens cuz I had 3 beautiful roos already. I didn't need his! Plus we agreed on $10. for the 2 and he tried to get more for the third. My hubby said No, then he said to take it cuz he didn't want to feed it over winter for nothing! (He comes from the lower part of my State)

So, where can I find this list of Silkie Breeders?

Back
Top Bottom