Little Runner

As you can see...

Oh my goodness. He is captivated by her. She is so tall and he's huge. I see Flossy in the background. So cute.

Yes! He really is! Which I would rather him be like this than the other way! & Yes he is HUGE!!!

Sassyfras is growing so fast!! She's starting to change colors! My baby isn't a baby anymore! :::Sighhh:::

Now if I can just get Floss in the "loving the new duck” action! LOL!!

Yes! He really is! Which I would rather him be like this than the other way! & Yes he is HUGE!!!

Sassyfras is growing so fast!! She's starting to change colors! My baby isn't a baby anymore! :::Sighhh:::

Now if I can just get Floss in the "loving the new duck” action! LOL!!
That would be so cute if she joined in. But it seems it's all about personalities and chemistry. She may or may not warm up to little Sassyfras. And I love his ginormous chunkness of BURD.

Sassyfras is outside for the first time tonight w/ the Pekin Pair. Everybody pray that momma makes it through the night & baby too! (She's completely protected from the older ducks, weather, & predictors! Just FYI!)

Hey everybody! Happy Friday!!
Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I moved outside & I don't have a computer or phone out here! Mom's letting me borrow hers while she's watching the Pekin Pair play, before we go to bed for the night! I really love it outside! I have made fast friends with Flossy & Felix. Felix is kinda obsessed with me, & I really like him too, but Mom says "I'm too young too date" right now... she says maybe in a couple more months. & I think sometimes Flossy gets annoyed that Felix likes me so much, but she doesn't get mad at me- only Felix! I'm glad she likes me! She's so beautiful! I hope I look just like her... mom says every duck is different & I am already beautiful! I still get my daily veggies & fruits, mom & I are working on getting the pekins pair eating healthier too! Its....kinda working... anyway... it's getting dark here & Momma just called the Pekins in so I know I'm next! I have a my only little pin in the yard w/ my own pool I hang out in during the day & I have my own carrier I sleep in at night. Even tho I'm in the pin with Flossy & Felix- he can't get too me! No worries! Goodnight everybody! Y'all have a good weekend!! Xoxo.

That's Flossy's egg! Not mine!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom