Little Runner

Happy Easter Everyone!!
1f49c.png
1f423.png
1f407.png

We're at the beach for the weekend & momma took me to see the BIG water!! It was SO cool!!
1f30a.png
1f980.png
1f41a.png

Happy Easter Everyone!!
1f49c.png
1f423.png
1f407.png

We're at the beach for the weekend & momma took me to see the BIG water!! It was SO cool!!
1f30a.png
1f980.png
1f41a.png

HAPPY EASTER LITTLE WEBBED ANGEL. I LOVE you. You look so cute at the beach. You're right at home because you are a water bird. In the top photo look at you standing in there. Look how cute you are. Your webs. Then you are walking to the water and then you are in the water wading.

Our tsc actually gets a variety of runners each week
1f642.png
Last week there was a blue runner at ours

Ooooh noooo I'm so jealous hahahahaha.

All the TSC's in my state told me I'd have to order them special because they never get them in. Wonder if they just want my money for 25 little runner ducklings!

Ooooh noooo I'm so jealous hahahahaha.

All the TSC's in my state told me I'd have to order them special because they never get them in.  Wonder if they just want my money for 25 little runner ducklings!

Lol yeah i think each tsc gets different breeds depending on what hatchery they use.
Ours says the only sell 4 breeds- but i myself have gotten 3 breeds that arent on their list. And have seen other breeds there too
And many other people on here have gotten more breeds than our store carries.
So you may want to look closely at their ducklings- they often dont even know what breeds they have. Our store employees dont know the breeds at all.

Last edited:
Lol yeah i think each tsc gets different breeds depending on what hatchery they use.
Ours says the only sell 4 breeds- but i myself have gotten 3 breeds that arent on their list. And have seen other breeds there too
And many other people on here have gotten more breeds than our store carries.
So you may want to look closely at their ducklings- they often dont even know what breeds they have. Our store employees dont know the breeds at all.

That's true! Most of the employees have no clue!!

So today I decided to put Sassyfras outside with the Pekin pair for awhile...By themselves...However Sassyfras is in a fully enclosed pin. I sat & watched them for a few minutes & Sassyfras stood her ground from the get w/ Felix. Now he is all about her, hasn't ruffled his feathers once. Buuuttttt.... Now Everytime Flossy goes over to TRY to check her out Felix gets all mad. Ruffles from his beak to his tail & tells her something & she doesn't get any closer! What do I need to do about that? It's like he's laid claim already!
1f914.png
What do I do?

Back
Top Bottom