Little Runner

Happy Easter Everyone!!
1f49c.png
1f423.png
1f407.png

We're at the beach for the weekend & momma took me to see the BIG water!! It was SO cool!!
1f30a.png
1f980.png
1f41a.png

HAPPY EASTER LITTLE WEBBED ANGEL. I LOVE you. You look so cute at the beach. You're right at home because you are a water bird. In the top photo look at you standing in there. Look how cute you are. Your webs. Then you are walking to the water and then you are in the water wading.

Hey everybody! Happy Friday!!
Sorry it's been so long since my last update! I moved outside & I don't have a computer or phone out here! Mom's letting me borrow hers while she's watching the Pekin Pair play, before we go to bed for the night! I really love it outside! I have made fast friends with Flossy & Felix. Felix is kinda obsessed with me, & I really like him too, but Mom says "I'm too young too date" right now... she says maybe in a couple more months. & I think sometimes Flossy gets annoyed that Felix likes me so much, but she doesn't get mad at me- only Felix! I'm glad she likes me! She's so beautiful! I hope I look just like her... mom says every duck is different & I am already beautiful! I still get my daily veggies & fruits, mom & I are working on getting the pekins pair eating healthier too! Its....kinda working... anyway... it's getting dark here & Momma just called the Pekins in so I know I'm next! I have a my only little pin in the yard w/ my own pool I hang out in during the day & I have my own carrier I sleep in at night. Even tho I'm in the pin with Flossy & Felix- he can't get too me! No worries! Goodnight everybody! Y'all have a good weekend!! Xoxo.

That's Flossy's egg! Not mine!

Last edited:
Following cause she is adorable! And looks just like my girls! :)
Do you know if she is a girl? I know tractor supply sells straight run but thought maybe you know how to sex them?

I did the vent test.. & no little peepee came out... So I'm pretty sure she's a girl. However I could be surprised! Flossy was Fred for awhile... Until she laid an egg! Lol. (I didn't know about the sounds thing at the time!)

I did the vent test.. & no little peepee came out... So I'm pretty sure she's a girl. However I could be surprised! Flossy was Fred for awhile... Until she laid an egg! Lol. (I didn't know about the sounds thing at the time!)

Lol i wish i was more comfortable with trying to sex them. But im to afraid of hurting them

Back
Top Bottom