Little Runner

Happy humpday everybody!!

I've had a very fun full day! I played outside with my family & went swimming in the big ducks pool! It was very warm today! I ate some dandilion & grass, & ran fast around the yard! It's time for a short nap & dinner!! Then I'll get to snuggle with momma later! Update y'all tomorrow! Everybody have a great evening! Xo.

Last edited:
Today Sassyfras was in the pool, I of course was standing right there thankfully... Flossy was at my feet just hanging out & Felix who is just a hand full right now decided he was going to get into the pool too... Which was fine bc neither of them had paid much attention to Sassy & I was thinking "OK, this is good!"-- it wasn't good. He tried to "attack" her & even after I picked her up(before he got to her) he still tried to get to her in my arms with that long neck! He got my leg & knew he was in trouble so he jumped out of the pool really fast & waddled off! Am I still blaming hormones??
Yes mainly. he sees her as a threat and may not accept her till the biggest part of hormones are dwindling which may be this coming winter. My Runners never even stopped mating at all this whole winter. But the hormones sure weren't are like they are now. So just keep letting them be around each other with you there to keep it under control and it will finally get resolved it just takes time. If he goes after you pin him down to the ground on his belly facing away from you hold onto his neck so he can't bite. Hold him like that till he stops trying to get up, then let him go with a shove. Your going to have to put a stop to his behavior towards you. Biting is unacceptable. He is hormonal but needs to know his limitations.

Spoiled rotten!!!

Okay if my goose hatches the Runner eggs under her I may have to steal one and bring it inside. That is so precious, boy is her tummy full [I know it's not her tummy but it will be in her tummy soon] lol looks like she may have swallowed a tiny basketball. I bet she is over the moon happy her team won too.
highfive.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom