Look what I got!! Lol

I’m in (hell 😂 Utah but moving soon) she laid 5 eggs in total and she was pretty healed up from her injury so I let her go on my property as honestly didn’t know what else to do with her. Hated seeing her cooped up she stuck around the entire day but sadly haven’t seen her sense. Anyway I have a chicken that just went broody a few days ago so I put the eggs under her 😂 will candle them in about 10 days doubt they are fertile but hoping only issue is my chickens eggs hatch at 21 days and from what I’m reading a pheasants are at 25 I think. But I will cross that bridge once we are there. Fingers crossed we have a few fertile ones
24 to 26 days for Common Chinese Ringnecked pheasants. Don't want to 'burst your bubble' but I doubt the eggs will be fertile....incubate them for about 8 days and then candle them, if fertile, you'll see veins and the spider(embryo).

24 to 26 days for Common Chinese Ringnecked pheasants. Don't want to 'burst your bubble' but I doubt the eggs will be fertile....incubate them for about 8 days and then candle them, if fertile, you'll see veins and the spider(embryo).
This isn’t a ring neck but the same incubation time.. like I said I doubt they are fertile but hopefull 🤣 my lil chicken is happily sitting on them. I don’t candle until usually 10 days just as I have learned with my chickens sometimes they don’t show to much until then. Will update when I know. Fingers are crossed. Be cute to see my lil bantam chicken raise one

This isn’t a ring neck but the same incubation time.. like I said I doubt they are fertile but hopefull 🤣 my lil chicken is happily sitting on them. I don’t candle until usually 10 days just as I have learned with my chickens sometimes they don’t show to much until then. Will update when I know. Fingers are crossed. Be cute to see my lil bantam chicken raise one
Yes it is, Phasianus colchicus mutans, it's a mutation of the Common Ringnecked pheasant. Incubation period is the same.

She could have been with a male, you don't know that. Please don't mess with her nest. She has a pheasant(wild) brain not a chicken brain.

Back
Top Bottom