Looking for Russian orloff breeder

Bamits- I was told by the person I bought my RO chicks and eggs from that they were mahogany. I have since been corrected by more knowledgeable RO folks that what you and I have are spangled although they are darker red. If they have the white spots/spangles, no matter how many, they are spangled. They may get more 'spangle spots' after molting.

I have two roosters, like my avatar, that they r real nice, will trade u for a spotted hen and a rooster, or I ll give u a rooster and a hen, same color as my avatar, looking for spotted ones, my cell is 660 525 7007, I live in Missouri

I have two roosters, like my avatar, that they r real nice, will trade u for a spotted hen and a rooster, or I ll give u a rooster and a hen, same color as my avatar, looking for spotted ones, my cell is 660 525 7007, I live in Missouri
matter of fact, u can have the two roosters and a hen. for a couple of yours

Hello. I'm hoping someone can direct me to anyone who breeds different color varieties of the Russian Orloff. I have the spangled version, but I've read that they come in different color varieties as well like White, Black, mahogany,etc. Does anyone know any Russian orloff breeders who would have any of the above mentioned or even a different variety not mentioned. I love my spangled Orloffs and would love to expand. I'm going to the Ohio national poultry show for the first time this year, but that isn't until November. I've tried googling, but without any breeder results either. However, I was able to see images from feather site that they do exist, but they only credited the photographer taking the pictures, not the farm they were taken at
sad.png
Any help GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for reading.
have two roosters like the ones on my avatar that Iam trying to trade for spotted roosters.

Back
Top Bottom