MangoDuck

Chirping
Feb 1, 2022
Hey everyone, we are looking for a call duckling that’s less than a week old. We’ve been struggling to find a place that can accommodate, so we’re a little desperate. We also would like to give away two five month old pekin ducks, a male and a female. We don’t have a very big yard, and that’s why we’re trading them in for a call duck. We don’t want them to feel cramped in the space.

We’re in Kissimmee Florida, if anyone wants to help us get a call duckling and would like to take two healthy pekin ducks we’re willing to drive down to a place that works for you if you’re two hours or less away.

We’ll give you the two pekin ducks, and pay for the call duckling if that works. If you need any more information please let me know.

Edit - one of the members has helped me confirm my suspicion that just having one duck isn’t okay, and we’re now looking for two call ducklings so that they won’t be lonely!

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
You Will l Need More Than One Call Duckling They Are Flock Animals & One Will Be Lonely...
Yeah I was wondering about this, because ours are very attached to each other. I’ve read that it’s okay just to have one, but I was a little sceptical of it. Thanks for letting me know 😄

this is late so u probably already got the but since drakes can be aggressive during breeding season it is better to have two girls because you should have 4-6 ducks for a drake

Back
Top Bottom