Loons

I don't see any loons in there. Are you sure Auggie is a loon? They weren't built to walk on land, so I'm not sure how it would get around with your ducks. They belong out on the open water.

I don't see any loons in there. Are you sure Auggie is a loon? They weren't built to walk on land, so I'm not sure how it would get around with your ducks. They belong out on the open water.

Here's a pic of him, he is a loon, there is a tub in there and we have a 60 acre pond for him

That is so cool! You are so lucky to have that experience. I love the stories of wild animals(birds) that choose the companionship of domestic animals and sometimes humans yet still are wild and free to go as they please. There are 2 tufted titmouse birds and 2 white breasted nuthatches that I hand feed each day when I tend to our ducks. It touches your soul when a wild animal trusts you.

That is so cool! You are so lucky to have that experience. I love the stories of wild animals(birds) that choose the companionship of domestic animals and sometimes humans yet still are wild and free to go as they please. There are 2 tufted titmouse birds and 2 white breasted nuthatches that I hand feed each day when I tend to our ducks. It touches your soul when a wild animal trusts you.

Yea, I also have a Canadian goose and 1 black Aussie swan and a bobcat that were wild but I rescued them. (Goose had missing wing, swan was baby and bobcat ate my cats food!!!! I though she was a cat and let her inside!!! In all fairness, I have 7 cats so when their all trying to get inside it's hard to tell ) and the goose also lives with my ducks and the swan lives with my other swans. The bobcat has a pen OUTSIDE because she won't leave me alone. Animals are crazy!

Yea, I also have a Canadian goose and 1 black Aussie swan and a bobcat that were wild but I rescued them. (Goose had missing wing, swan was baby and bobcat ate my cats food!!!! I though she was a cat and let her inside!!! In all fairness, I have 7 cats so when their all trying to get inside it's hard to tell ) and the goose also lives with my ducks and the swan lives with my other swans. The bobcat has a pen OUTSIDE because she won't leave me alone. Animals are crazy!

So are you like a fairy tale princess or something? Your house seems like a scene from Snow White or sleeping beauty, wild animals just flocking to you lol

Last edited:
So are you like a fairy tale princess or something? Your house seems like a scene from Snow White or sleeping beauty, wild animals just flocking to you lol

Maybe! I have been told I look like Ariel...
Inside my house I have 3 frogs, 2 lizards a mouse 2 parrots, a canary, an axolotl, 7 cats, an eel, a few tropical fish tanks a beta fish and a potbelly pig. Outside I have 14 ducks, 3 swans, 1 goose, 1 loon, 40 chickens, 9 roosters, and a squirrel :) not to brag, but I adore our house in summer and spring and fall, we have so many flowers and tropical trees, along with an fruit orchard and 3 gardens and a 60 acre pond with weeping willows and huge trees surrounding it, our house is a green Victorian house, I love all the edges and balconies! And with the gorgeous roosters roaming around in the flowers, it's just magical.

These are the only pics I really have right now because it's winter :( :( :( :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom