"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

It dawned on me later......... That SeanO was probably talking about Lemon Cuckoo........not taking TO LEMON!!!!

Guess I need more sleep!
old.gif

Yeah, LOL. NP.

Someone already grad the chicks up that I was going to buy. Still looking for 3-4 chicks to raise right now and then maybe eggs next year. I have read a few boos/magazines. With the help of this forum, I should be alright. I picked up a chick starter set from TS for $3.99, marked down from $25. Just waiting to find some chicks to utilize it.

On a side not... It is supposed to rain all weekend, bummed about that.

Yay! 1st baby hatched! Jersey Giant! Another pipped and another egg jumping! How long does the egg stay attached to the chick? It doesn't look like there is much left of it.

I have nine that are zipping and peeping that I can see. Some of each breed too! I'm so excited hopefully chicks in the morning .:jumpy. It will fall off shortly don't try to pull it. I may have to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to check. Pam

I have nine that are zipping and peeping that I can see. Some of each breed too! I'm so excited hopefully chicks in the morning .:jumpy. It will fall off shortly don't try to pull it. I may have to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night to check. Pam

Yay! I'm sure you'll have a great hatch! So glad you're rare ones are hatching!

What other breeds do you have in their? Pam

Y'all remember egg #2? With the cracks? I pitched it over the fence a minute ago. GROSS. Opened the bator to add water and yep, no hope for that one.

I am now a believer in the periodic smell test.

That must have been old. My last hatch half my eggs didn't hatch so I opened them to see why. Not one smelled bad. Pam

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom