"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quit teasing me Pam - I MIGHT take you up on that trio! I have the big fenced in dog yard still...... just need to get another tractor... I no longer have that one in my pic, it fell apart a couple of years ago.

A coworker gifted me with a couple dozen grapefruits from her tree, so just finished a batch of ruby red grapefruit- meyer lemon jelly -- Wowza! this stuff would be great over a pork loin or chicken -- and it's just fine over a hot biscuit, too!

I may have to try that I have a ton of oranges off our tree. I've been juicing and freezing it in ice cube trays. Then Ron broke my ice cube tray.:th I have Mayer lemons too. Guess I'll go find a recipe. Nice gift from your coworker .

I'll be here when your ready. Couldn't resiste a little fun. :oops: Pam

I couldn't help but do a test run with a gifted used incubator. They just had to hatch in this cold backyard mixes mostly

My broody hatched some chicks on the coldest day of the year. They have been fine with the cold. I was surprised because in the incubator they seem fragile. They are tougher than we think. :jumpy

I may have to try that I have a ton of oranges off our tree. I've been juicing and freezing it in ice cube trays. Then Ron broke my ice cube tray.
th.gif
I have Mayer lemons too. Guess I'll go find a recipe. Nice gift from your coworker .

I'll be here when your ready. Couldn't resiste a little fun.
hide.gif
Pam

I had a bunch of meyer lemons that were too scarred up to sell, but I juiced them & froze it in quart jars. Works out even better than ice trays! Someone gave me some oranges & I froze that, too.

Hey yall,

My husband and I just lost our silver Polish bantam to a chicken hawk a few days ago. Does anyone know of any polish hens for sale?... preferably not bantam.

Thank you!

Last edited:

He was the only one that had a hard time with the cold last week. He spent 2 days in-house with me now he is great.
I only have 4 bantam chickens 2 were a gift and two hatched here.

Hey yall,

My husband and I just lost our silver Polish bantam to a chicken hawk a few days ago. Does anyone know of any polish hens for sale?... preferably not bantam.

Thank you!

I have crested birds but no polish. Mine are French in orajin. The only place I've seen them for sale are on the local sale pages on FB. Pam

Back
Top Bottom