"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hi byc! I'm looking for a spangled Russian bantam orloff :)rooster. I have two bantie hens and they need a roo. If anyone has a bantie roo within in hour or two of Covington or bush please message me. It can be a baby or an adult

HI my parents are looking for laying Dominique and Americana chickens in the Alexandria area. Does anyone have any for sale.

Here is some better pics....

This one is done less paint. The only thing that I think I'm going to paint on it is the plywood and leave all the trim natural wood.

Here is something else that I built with broken fence boards. I really like the way it turned out. It looks like it's been there long before the house was ever built.

I'm not sure if I posted this before but if I did sorry about that!!!

Chris
They look really good!! Love the well!!
thumbsup.gif

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok. We had rain overnight. The yard is wet again.
hit.gif

Nothing new over this way. Waiting for lockdown on Wednesday for the pea eggs. Also oping that my baby turkeys survive the wrath of these terrible mosquitoes.
somad.gif
There is a fogger at Lowe's that I'm looking at purchasing to fog the grass to try and kill the mosquitoes and their eggs. I hate MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Have a good day ya'll!
Yeah it's pretty nasty in mine too!! So far looks like the turkeys are okay, haven't lost another since I lost the 2. Have 9 left. We put a beam on top the 2 smaller coopes & runs and put a tarp on top. Though it didn't make a big enough pitch to do what I wanted it to do it's still working half way decently. Had to poke some holes where it wasn't holding water. SO... It's still getting a bit wet in there through those holes it's a lot better than what it was. I will build another brooder this weekend to put the 4 Rio Grandes in there till they get older! Mosquitoes haven't been overly horrible here no worse than usual!

Hi byc! I'm looking for a spangled Russian bantam orloff :)rooster. I have two bantie hens and they need a roo. If anyone has a bantie roo within in hour or two of Covington or bush please message me. It can be a baby or an adult
Just wanted to say
frow.gif
and wel come to the La-yers!!

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok. We had rain overnight. The yard is wet again. :hit

Nothing new over this way. Waiting for lockdown on Wednesday for the pea eggs. Also oping that my baby turkeys survive the wrath of these terrible mosquitoes. :mad: There is a fogger at Lowe's that I'm looking at purchasing to fog the grass to try and kill the mosquitoes and their eggs. I hate MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!!!!! :rant

Have a good day ya'll!

Yeah it's pretty nasty in mine too!! So far looks like the turkeys are okay, haven't lost another since I lost the 2. Have 9 left. We put a beam on top the 2 smaller coopes & runs and put a tarp on top. Though it didn't make a big enough pitch to do what I wanted it to do it's still working half way decently. Had to poke some holes where it wasn't holding water. SO... It's still getting a bit wet in there through those holes it's a lot better than what it was. I will build another brooder this weekend to put the 4 Rio Grandes in there till they get older! Mosquitoes haven't been overly horrible here no worse than usual!

Glad to hear that your babies are doing good. I was hoping they would be ok in this weather.

I talked to a lady the other day and she lost over 1/2 of her baby turkeys to mosquitoes. I felt so sorry for her. I definitely am thinking about the vaccine for next year. I have been safe all of these years but this year is the worst. 4 of my poults have been bitten pretty bad. I am not happy. :mad:

All the pics look FANTASTIC!! way to go La-yers!!!

I have I think 11 - might be 12 -- guineas hatching right now -- like watching popcorn, lol!!! It doesn't get better than this (well yes, when and if my peacock eggs hatch, it will get better)!!

Hatch on!! Julie, any sign from your bator yet? You sure don't have to worry about the fertility of your guineas, I can vouch for that!
jumpy.gif

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is doing ok. We had rain overnight. The yard is wet again.
hit.gif

Nothing new over this way. Waiting for lockdown on Wednesday for the pea eggs. Also oping that my baby turkeys survive the wrath of these terrible mosquitoes.
somad.gif
There is a fogger at Lowe's that I'm looking at purchasing to fog the grass to try and kill the mosquitoes and their eggs. I hate MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Have a good day ya'll!
Hey Julie! Did you decide to purchase the fogger at Lowes? I don't know much about them and was wondering what you thought of it. I'm sick of the clouds of mosquitoes that meet us out there every morning!

Back
Top Bottom