M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hello from Philadelphia, MS
wee.gif

I am raising some silkies now that are almost 2 months old, and I have some silkie chicks in my bator due to hatch April 7th I plan on selling. I live in Byhalia, MS. I don't know how far that is from you?

I am raising some silkies now that are almost 2 months old, and I have some silkie chicks in my bator due to hatch April 7th I plan on selling. I live in Byhalia, MS. I don't know how far that is from you?

Hi Silkymom1986, Do you plan to sell any Wellsummers? And what do you plan to ask for your Silkies? I'm also in Byhalia!! Very small world!!
smile.png

Quote:
Wow, it is a small world! I don't have any welsummers to sell yet, I just sold all the ones I had that were laying because the ones I hatched in October should start laying this month,
fl.gif
I will be hatching more as soon as they do if you are interested in chicks? For my silkies prices will vary as some are SQ and some aren't quite. My youngest were hatched on Valentine's Day, if I sell them now I would ask $10-$15 for them depending which ones you want, I have more due to hatch this Sunday, I will sell as chicks for $4 a piece, or maybe less depending on how many are bought. Since we are so close if you ever want to come check out my setup I would love it! I love talking chickens with people who don't think I am crazy, lol.

Hi! I live in Yazoo City (central ms) and was wanting to know if anyone had any silkie chicks for sale in that area? I can't find any closer than like 3 hours away...

Hi from South Mississippi! Just starting out with 8 girls. We are building our coop as we speak and are very excited about it. So glad to find BYC and we are using many ideas we have found here.

Hello Folks,

I've been on BYC for a few years now but have not posted in a while. I'm from Wren in Monroe Co. (north of Aberdeen and south of Tupelo) Got a predator problem at the moment. Believe it's probably a raccoon. So far I have lost 2 grown guineas and 1 keet. So far the chickens are safe because they are good about going in the coop at night to be locked up. Most of the guineas go
to the coop too but sometimes one will decide to sit on a nest somewhere which is why they were killed. Sooooo..... We have declared WAR on RACCOONS. 2 live traps were set last night but the devil just spun it around and turned it over. Tonight my husband will be setting the BIG live trap. It would take a good sized bear to turn it over!

Don't you just HATE it when something starts killing your birds!!!!

Back
Top Bottom