Made my first Chicken Sweater Tonight... Photos and my free pattern

My problem with it being too large was that my hen kept stepping "into" it and getting caught up. Perhaps with a bit of technique I'll be able to fix it :)

Once I'm finished perfecting the pattern, I was considering making a few for charity if there is still a need.

It looks absolutely precious, and if youd be willing to ship it to me i would be ever so thankful! Should i pm you with my address/would you like anything in return?
PM me the shipping address, and then you can just reimburse me for shipping later if it works for you. I may eventually sell some of these, but I am actually a special needs animal rescuer, so this situation touches my heart, and it will be my gift to her.

I have been doing a lot of crocheting lately and have been needing a project. I think I am going to follow this pattern and make my birds some sweaters!
smile.png

How much do you charge per sweater? and how long to get them?
lol.png
Are you speaking to the original poster, or to me? I'm not sure the woman who first posted still checks backyard chickens boards. I did, however, post a link to my knitted ones in a different thread, and have been selling them for $12 plus shipping. I finished another tonight, although I'm doing the new ones with velcro instead of buttons so that they are easier for people to adjust.

Back
Top Bottom